Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The weekend, briefly

chicken!
{chicken!}

hunter circe
{hunter circe}

circe, frustrated
{circe, frustrated}

napping snowy
{napping snowy}

odds and ends
{odds and ends}

unpacking
{unpacking}

wine + work
{wine + work}

Weekend notes

:: My parents got two rescue chickens and Circe is going nuts. Despite numerous attempts to explain to her that the chickens are also pets, she remains unconvinced. They're currently in a temporary coop, plans are in place for a fox terrier proof one.

:: Snowy's teeth are a source of endless amusement to me. He has an underbite and pointy little vampire canines.

:: I don't feel like I actually got all that much done this weekend, but I went to bed at 7 pm yesterday.

8 comments:

  1. Great photos! and those dogs are too precious!

    -meesch
    http://www.aperfectkindofday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rescue chickens! How fun! I'd love to get some chickens, myself. Sounds like you needed some rest!

    Enjoy this day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should like to have chickens as well. It's unfortunate that city bylaws in Canada are written so that one cannot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chickens are adorable! It kinda reminds me of Tori Spelling because she has pet chickens! But really what is cuter the chicken or the dogs? I say the dogs :)

    Brittany
    http://adam-n-brittany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that your parents rescue chickens. so so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those dogs crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as I have wine, I can work nonstop :)

    The puppy is very adorable.

    http://coconutcomfort.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!